How Can We Help You?
I forgot my email address.
How do I change my email address?
I need to reset my password.
I need help registering my account.
How often does my credit information update?
Something is incorrect with my credit information.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our member support team is happy to help.
Send us a request and get the answers you need.
Get advice from the Credit Karma community
Share your financial questions and knowledge in our Credit Advice Center. Trade ideas with other Credit Karma members.Visit the Credit Advice Center
- ★ Equifax Breach
- How do I reset my password?
- I forgot my email address. How do I find it?
- How do I update my Credit Karma account?
- How do I change my name or address on my profile?
- How do I log out of the site or app?
- Why do I need to enter my social security number?
- I’m having trouble getting through Step 2 of registration. What’s going wrong?
- I couldn't complete Step 3 of registration. What should I do?
- The information you’re showing me in Step 3 of registration is incorrect. Has my identity has been stolen?
- I’m having trouble registering on the app. What should I do?
- Can there be more than one Credit Karma account per email address?
- Credit Karma Tax frequently asked questions
- Federal Forms supported by Credit Karma Tax
- Why doesn't Credit Karma have a phone number?
- Is Credit Karma really free?
- Where does Credit Karma get its information from?
- Is Credit Karma Safe?
- What are my credit reports?
- What is the difference between a credit score and a credit report?
- Why don't my credit reports match?
- How often does my credit report information update?
- How do I print my credit report?
- There’s a mistake on my TransUnion credit report. How do I dispute it?