#Our support team is receiving high volumes, so you may experience a delay in response. In the meantime, our Help Center may have the answers you’re looking for. ×

How do I report income from renting my farm property?

If you’re an owner of farmland, you can typically use Form 4835 to report farm rental income based on crops or livestock produced by tenants. 

Go to this section in Credit Karma Tax: Farm Rental Income

Credit Karma Tax will generate Form 4835 for you and help calculate your tax liability based on the information you provide.

The IRS provides instructions and information About Form 4835, Farm Rental Income and Expenses.

Was this article helpful?

Avez-vous encore des questions? Contactez l’assistance aux membres

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing