We’re turning off Credit Karma’s My Spending feature on May 21, 2018.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Willl I be able to see my past transactions data?
- With the sunsetting of this feature, you won’t be able to see your past data. This won’t affect any of the other things you can do on Credit Karma.
- Will I continue to get my account notifications and alerts?
- We won’t be able to send these notifications right away, but we’re working on a different feature that can do something similar. We’ll let you know when we have something new.
- Will this feature be replaced?
- We’ll let you know when we’ve got something new.
- How can I give you feedback?