#Good news! The IRS has extended the tax deadline to April 18th! As long as you submit your federal return by midnight on 4/18/2018, you won't be considered a late filer for your federal return. Direct debit tax payments that are submitted with your federal return (or on the IRS website) by 4/18 are also considered timely filed ×

Contributions to section 501(c)(18) (D) pension plans

You’ll report your 501(c) 18(D) Pension Plan deferrals on line 36 of Form 1040. You will identify this as ‘501(c)(18)(D)” on the dotted line next to line 36.

Was this article helpful?

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing