#Good news! The IRS has extended the tax deadline to April 18th! As long as you submit your federal return by midnight on 4/18/2018, you won't be considered a late filer for your federal return. Direct debit tax payments that are submitted with your federal return (or on the IRS website) by 4/18 are also considered timely filed ×

Where do I report the deduction for supplemental unemployment repayments?

This deduction gets reported as a write-in adjustment on line 36 of the 1040. This adjustment should be identified by “Sub-Pay TRA”.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?