#We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

Where is the repayments deduction reported?

If you are self-employed, and previously reported the amount you want to now deduct as self-employment income, you would report this deduction as a business expense on Schedule C, Form 1040. If you are an employee and reported this income as wages, you will itemize it as a deduction on Schedule A.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?