#We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

How do I take this deduction?

Besides filing your federal income tax return form (such as a 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ), you’ll also need to file Form 3903 for Moving Expenses.

We support Form 3903 and can walk you through the process of completing your federal and state income tax returns.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?