#We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

Where do I report gambling expenses?

Gambling winnings are reported as income on your 1040, while the amount you can deduct for gambling losses for the year is reported on Schedule A (Form 1040).

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?