#We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

Do I claim my child's taxable scholarships?

In general, if you claim a student as a dependent on your return, then you’ll claim the taxable scholarships along with the associated educational tax credits that qualify on your tax return.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?