If you’re a sole proprietor, you may qualify for business credits that will lower your tax liability.
Here are the business credits supported when filing with Credit Karma Tax:
- Investment credit (Form 3468)
- Biofuel producer credit (Form 6478)
- Low-income housing credit (Form 8586)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (Form 5884)
- Credit for Small Employer Health Insurance Premiums (Form 8941)
Keep in mind there are many other credits available for small business owners that we do not currently support. If you are eligible to claim other credits for small businesses you will not be able to do so if you file with Credit Karma Tax.
More information about credits you can claim as a small business owner are available in Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business