#Our support team is receiving high volumes, so you may experience a delay in response. In the meantime, our Help Center may have the answers you’re looking for. ×

What are some credits I might be able to take as a small business owner?

If you’re a sole proprietor, you may qualify for business credits that will lower your tax liability.

Here are the business credits supported when filing with Credit Karma Tax:

Keep in mind there are many other credits available for small business owners that we do not currently support. If you are eligible to claim other credits for small businesses you will not be able to do so if you file with Credit Karma Tax.

More information about credits you can claim as a small business owner are available in Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business

Was this article helpful?

Avez-vous encore des questions? Contactez l’assistance aux membres

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing