We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

I only paid taxes for one quarter out of the year. How do I report that?

You report the estimated quarterly tax payments you paid, not the ones you didn’t. Credit Karma Tax can walk you through where and when to enter this information as you complete your Form 1040.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?