How you log out depends on whether you’re logged into Credit Karma on a desktop or mobile browser or if you’re using the mobile app.
On the Credit Karma mobile app for iOS and Android
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- You’ll be taken to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Log out at the bottom of the screen.
- When prompted, choose Log out anyway to confirm.
On mobile website
- Select the menu icon in the upper-right corner
- Select Logout at the bottom of the menu
- This will log out of your Credit Karma account on the website.
From a desktop computer
- Hover over Profile & Settings in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Logout at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
- For your security, you’ll be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity.
If you’re on a web browser and want to log out right now, you can click this link.