If you are unable to log in to Credit Karma or have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit the password reset page
- Enter the email address you use with your Credit Karma account.
- If you’ve previously set up Two-Factor Authentication by verifying your phone number, which we recommend as a way to add a layer of password security, we can send a code to get you back into your account.
- The link expires 24 hours after it’s sent, so use it as soon as you can.
- If you miss the 24-hour window, don’t worry. Just go back to step one by requesting a new password reset.
- Enter your full date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Answer the security question(s) that you chose when you created your account.
- Here’s more information about how to create and protect a strong password.
If you are able to log in to Credit Karma and would like to change or update your password, you can do so from Security Settings.
If you need to recover the email address for your account, follow the steps here: I can’t remember the email address I use with Credit Karma.