We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

Can I take unreimbursed job expenses these if I itemize?

Unreimbursed job expenses can only be taken if you itemize deductions.

If you have a business with qualified expenses, report those expenses directly on your Schedule C. You should not report them on the unreimbursed job expenses.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?