We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

Whose student loan interest can I claim?

You can claim a qualified student interest deduction for yourself, your spouse or any person who was your dependent when you took out the loan.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?