#We are currently experiencing unusually high volumes of support requests. Response times may be delayed. ×

My return is being rejected because of the EIN (Employer Identification Number) for my employer

If you have already doubled checked to make sure you entered the numbers correctly, the only option that you have is contacting the human resources department of your employer. They will need to provide you with the correct EIN in order to file your return.

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing

Was this article helpful?