#Good news! The IRS has extended the tax deadline to April 18th! As long as you submit your federal return by midnight on 4/18/2018, you won't be considered a late filer for your federal return. Direct debit tax payments that are submitted with your federal return (or on the IRS website) by 4/18 are also considered timely filed ×

I usually file 1040EZ or 1040A. Is that an option on Credit Karma Tax?

If you normally file 1040EZ or 1040A, you can use Credit Karma Tax. We offer 1040 filing, which includes all the information you would find on a 1040EZ and 1040A. Our easy interview form can help you figure out what information you need (or do not need) to provide.

Was this article helpful?

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing