#Our support team is receiving high volumes, so you may experience a delay in response. In the meantime, our Help Centre may have the answers you’re looking for. ×

There’s a mistake on my TransUnion credit report. How do I dispute it?

All of the credit report information on Credit Karma comes straight from TransUnion, one of the two national credit bureaus. Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, and we don’t have the ability to make changes to your credit report.

If you see errors on your report on Credit Karma, you must file a dispute directly with TransUnion. Head over to their site to get started.

To learn more about disputing a mistake on your report, check out this article.

Was this article helpful?

Avez-vous encore des questions? Contactez l’assistance aux membres

Still have questions? Contact member support

Continue your tax filing